Coffeere on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/coffeere/art/Thread-App-Huxley-634367544Coffeere

Deviation Actions

Thread App - Huxley

By
Published:
1K Views

Description

:icont-h-r-e-a-d:

M O O D L E T

Level: 1
EXP: 115 / 100

Hunger: 10 / 10
Health: 10 / 10

Social: 10 / 10
Happiness: 10 / 10

I D E N T I T Y

Name: Huxley Jones

Sexuality: Bi-Asexual
Birthday: Jan.13 || Capricorn 
Height: 6'2" [190cm]
Weight: Optional

Species: Human 
Origin: Avalon

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Huxley is all around a fun guy. He'll enjoy anything fast paced and upbeat. Upbeat is probably the best word to use to describe him and often he might get a bit obnoxious. He can have a difficult time doing anything that requires him to sit still and just focus. He prefers movement and can be a bit of a show off and a bit of a tease. Despite being quick paced he never seems to be on time often....

Positive Traits: Optimistic || Excitable || Chatty
Negative Traits: Procrastinator || Loud || Mischievous 

Dislikes: Needles || Deadlines || Open Water

Fears: Drowning & Heights

B I O G R A P H Y

History: Avalon is his hometown but with the divorce of his parents he ended up moving away to New York and live with his father around 13. School was always an issue and he only got as far as getting a GED at 17 to avoid the stress and just simply pick up working. There's always been tension between his family, both between parents and himself  but not so much it's caused serious fractures among them. He moved back to Avalon at 22 hoping to lose the chaoticness of the city, and still have fun.

Living Situation: Lives with his mom but is looking for a roommate! 

O P P O R T U N I T Y

Soul Status: Mortal

Abilities: N/A
Skills & Talents: Hand Eye Coordination, Knife Tricks, Make-up Skill [Halloween is his jam]

Currency: $510 

E T C .

- Straightens & styles his hair
- Gets offended when cats refuse to love him 
- Wants to wear cute shit but everything is expensive
- A theater kid. He loves to be dramatic
- Huxley means 'An inhospitable place'
- Wears that damn headband too much

FUN FACT: Huxley was originally a pokemon Gijinka!

U N I T Y

Roleplayer: Coff 

RP Method: Literate, script, head-canon etc. Everything and anything really? I'm not picky at all!
Preferred Contact:  Chat & Skype 

Will Do: Dark Themes, Fluffy Trash, Slow Burns & One Night Stands~ etc. Nearly anything but it's better to talk this sort of thing out in private for me.
Won't Do: NSFW with minors, another topic I prefer to talk over privately. 

Looking For:  Huxley is an easy character to RP with and for me to get into so it's not hard for him to establish a dynamic with others! As for myself, anyone who wants to just babble about characters and plot stuff? Doodle buddies! I would also really like to have more Skype call buddies so let me know how comfortable you are with calls!

Warning: I'm shipper trash.

TIMELINE:
Bake Sale Comic - Salty Popcorn! 
Image size
902x649px 202.84 KB
© 2016 - 2024 Coffeere
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In